We now welcome guest posts for the Browsee blog! We are looking for highly relevant and useful information to be written for our readers and customers. Presently, we are looking to publish one guest post per month. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a guest post request.
Guest post content should be focused on practical and actionable information on one of the following four topics:
- User Experience
- Saas Products/Tools for improving your website
- Web Analytics
- Web Frontend Technologies
Note: Browsee helps to analyse and understand how the user experience of their website. The Browsee customer is one who obsesses with quality of their products and constantly improving the experience of thier users. They understand improving the quality of a experience of a website is a constant endeavour and not a one time excercise. If your writing is knowledgeable, confident and passionate about helping our readers succeed, we want you to guest post on our blog.
- Your post must be fresh and original content that has not been published before.
- You agree not to publish the post elsewhere, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief snippet or summary on your site that links to the guest post.
- Your post should be at least 1000 words long.
- You may link to external sources of the specific things you talk about for helping the reader to get a fuller understanding. Avoid, however, self-promotional links or those that lead to sales pages or may be construed as advertising.
- We encourage guest bloggers to link to other Browsee blog posts that are relevant to the topic and discussion.
- We encourage the use of sub-heads (H2s), ordered and unordered lists, appropriate images (see #5) and sufficient white space formatting that makes the copy scan able and easy to ready.
- You may provide a main image up to 600 pixels wide in JPG or PNG format, plus other, smaller images to fit within the flow of the copy (one image for every approx. 350 words of text). You must have ownership or creative common license rights to use these images and give attribution where appropriate.
- By submitting a guest post you ensure it does not violate any copyright laws.
Your post should include your author byline at the bottom. We will format your byline consistent with the appearance of our internal author bylines which you can view at the bottom of any post on our blog. The byline is a great way for you to become better known to our readers, and for them to discover more about your skills and knowledge via the description and up to 3 external links you care to share (see below).
- Bylines should be no more than 2-3 sentences telling readers who you are, what you do, and where to find you.
- You may include, at your option, a profile headshot image of you in JPG or PNG format that is 145 by 145 pixels.
- You may have up to 3 properly formatted anchor text links that goes to your Web site, blog, social media or any free resource (free opt-in okay) of educational content that is directly related to the topic and central theme of the post.
We expect that you will spread the word about your guest article on the Browsee blog and share it on social media. Also, you'll promise to respond promptly to our readers' comments on your piece.
Submitting Your Guest Post
Posts that meet the above guidelines may be submitted as follows for consideration:
- Email us your guest post in the body of the email or as a Word doc, or a link to a Google Doc.
- Type “Guest Post Request” in the subject line of the email.
- Be sure to include your contact information so we know how best to get a hold of you.
- In submitting your blog post or topic idea, please also tell us briefly about yourself, your Web site, readership and social media networks
- Submit your guest post to support(at)browsee(dot)io.
Note: Alternatively, you may submit your topic idea in lieu of the full post. When submitting your topic idea, give us: a strong working title, central theme and how you see this resonating with our audience.
Post Submission Process
Please give us 5-7 business days to respond once you've sent us your guest post or topic suggestion. We will analyse your post or topic proposal and determine whether it complies with the rules and the current editorial direction of the site.
Your post may be accepted as is, or with minor edits for greater clarity, grammar and punctuation. We can include a brief introduction or conclusion to set the scene and explain why we think the post will be significant to our readers. I will email you back with my comments and a request for revision if we believe your post is pertinent but needs more substantial changes.
We understand what it takes to write a blog post and the work involved. However, we are not obligated to publish a post you have submitted. Do not be offended if your post is not accepted for publication. It could be very well written, but just not the right topic or message for this particular time. If your post is rejected, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it.
Thanks again for your interest in being a guest blogger on the Browsee blog. We look forward to receiving your submission. We will work hard to ensure not only a smooth process, but a great outcome for our readers along with your success as well.